大家好。
Haiz. Imma becoming lazier and lazier since the QE finished. Even lazier than before. -.- I will try my best to avoid any school work if i can. One word best describe my table right now is a 'mess'. All notes are still on my table. No spaces for writing but I don't need it too, at the moment. xD Opps. What to do? Still exhaused about burning those midnight oil last week just for bio. *Sigh* Talking about bio again make me wanna bang myself to the wall. Anyway, these few days doesn't goes very well. Everything's included. School as well as 私人事件. hehe. This is complicated. Not going to go on any further. Hehehehe. =D
But if you ask me to paint your nails, i'm willing to. Believe my professional. ^^ Or you want me to play you a song. HAHA~ you wish. =P
Dinner in 3 days time? Omg. I once can't wait for that day to come. But now, i wish that day will never arrived. 事情就是那么矛盾. 该怎么说呢? 那晚过后,再过几天就是分离的时刻。='(
就这样
love,
shairli
p.s LIL panda is not lil. GIANT!!. happy? xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home