My room
As soon as i gain my conscious, I smelled blood. With the minor light from my phone, i saw stains of blood on my fingers, as well as my towels. Yea.. i sleep with my towels. My bad habit though. I sleep with my hangers also. HAHA! And what else, umm.. that's it! What else do you think? LOL~ okay, back to topic. Walked very clumsily, i almost bang the door. Searched for my spec in the dark then off to toilet. I can see the blood trickle down my cheek.
Again. x.x
I can counted how many times i nose-bleed this month. I'm always lack of blood. haha. Maybe that is why i am having low blood pressure. Is it something to do with it? Nevermind. Back to bed again and get some more sleep. Then suddenly i don't know why i'm getting a really bad flu. haiz..
I'm kinda late to school today than usual. Sneezing the whole day making me so screw. Plus, i am so worried about not having the bio test yet and the chem practical thingie. -.- Keep running up and down the stairs finding for the teachers. Sadly, i found no one. But that warmth my body up. I do felt better after that. :D Then bio we did nothing, some photo sessions were carried out, haziq and fadzay kept spliting there, Ouch~ and tie-tying lesson by Sir Azrul. ahaha~ Then maths as usual, continue doing the paper. Chem prac was 'fun'. I like the teacher. She is the bomb. LOL. No lar. Just that she is capable in explaning. Make everyone no doubt at all. Well, atleast for me. =DD
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmm.. something something something a little bit extraordinary today. At school i mean. I can sense something. Forget it.
Just to kill my boredom here blogging.
Signing out.
Love,
shairli
p.s. oh yeah. don't ignore mel la. hen ke lian de.
muahahahahahahahahaha.
算了,也没关系。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home